05.08.17 3:39 by lilsurprises

» Riley Keough Articles!
05.08.17 2:33 by lilsurprises

» RILEY PHOTOS!!
18.07.17 18:53 by lilsurprises

»  Louis Vuitton SERIES 7
11.07.17 19:54 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Family and friends » Michael Jackson has died

Michael Jackson has died

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Michael Jackson has died on 25.06.09 23:38

Yada

Admin
Admin
A person with knowledge of the situation says Michael Jackson has died in Los Angeles. The person, who was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity, says the King of Pop died at age 50 in a Los Angeles hospital.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roza, my condolonces to you and all other MJ fans..

http://simplyriley.com

2 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 26.06.09 4:12

lilsurprises

So very sad.....such a great loss this is. Here is Lisa's statement she made today::

"I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible," she tells Usmagazine.com in a statement. "I am heartbroken for his children who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

3 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 26.06.09 6:56

Yada

Admin
Admin
Priscilla Presley, the former mother-in-law of Michael Jackson, has released a statement regarding the singer's untimely death.

Presley states, "I'm in shock, as I know everyone must be. What a tragic loss. My heartfelt thoughts are with his family at this very difficult time."

4 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 26.06.09 10:15

roza

Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'
i am in total shock. I canīt stop crying and the worst thing is I found out on my coming to work, so I am sitting in my office, unable to do anything. I just canīt grasp it. I Ļhad a ticket to his show.....Mike, what have you done to us?...

5 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 26.06.09 18:23

Yada

Admin
Admin
I was, in a way, looking forward to seeing him on stage again.. would have been nice to see him.

Well, just on a slightly different note, Lisa Marie made a statement on her myspace profile.. This is what she wrote:

He Knew.
Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.

The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of on earth and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.

The World is in shock but somehow he knew exactly how his fate would be played out some day more than anyone else knew, and he was right.

I really needed to say this right now, thanks for listening.

~LMP

6 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 26.06.09 19:40

Yada

Admin
Admin
Drug use key question in Michael Jackson's sudden death

Reuters, Jun 26, 2009 12:22 pm PDT

One day after Michael Jackson's sudden death, speculation turned to what killed the 50-year-old "King of Pop" on the cusp of a long-awaited comeback concert series.A family attorney said on Friday he had been concerned that Jackson's use of prescription drugs for dancing-related injuries would eventually prove fatal and that the entertainer's inner circle had ignored his warnings.

A Jackson family member told celebrity website TMZ.com the singer had been given an injection of the painkiller Demerol before he went into full cardiac arrest at his rental home around midday on Thursday. TMZ soon after broke the news that Jackson had died at a Los Angeles hospital.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's office said the autopsy would begin Friday morning, but it could take six to eight weeks to determine a cause of death, which will likely have to wait for the return of toxicology tests. Those tests will determine if Jackson had any drugs, alcohol or prescription medications in his system.

LEGIONS OF FANS

At dawn on Hollywood Boulevard, fans gathered at Jackson's star on the Walk of Fame to honor the former child prodigy who became one of the best-selling pop artists of all time before descending into a strange and reclusive lifestyle amid accusations of child molestation.
"His music was the soundtrack of my childhood," said Tassa Hampton, 32, as she knelt to light a white votive candle amid a growing pile of flowers and posters. "I didn't realize what a loss it was until he was gone."
Jackson's passing was front-page news around the world as airwaves filled with his greatest hits from "Thriller" to "Billie Jean" and social networking sites were bombarded with messages and tributes from fans and musicians.
"It's so sad and shocking," former Beatle Paul McCartney said. "I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever."
The family has yet to announce details of funeral services. Jackson's body was flown by helicopter from the hospital to the coroner's office late Thursday.

Lawyer Brian Oxman, a spokesman for the Jackson family, told CBS's "The Early Show" on Friday that he had been concerned about the prescription drugs that Jackson took due to injuries suffered while performing.
"I had warned everyone that I could warn and I told them that one day, Michael Jackson is going to wake up dead, which is a very odd way of putting it," Oxman said.
"I do not want to point fingers at anyone because I want to hear what the toxicology report says and the coroner says but the plain fact of the matter is that Michael Jackson had prescription drugs at his disposal at all times," he said.

Detectives from the Los Angeles Police Department's Robbery Homicide division searched Jackson's home in the upscale Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles at the behest of Chief William Bratton.
The doctor who lived at Michael Jackson's house is missing, TMZ reported. A law enforcement source told TMZ that the doctor, whose name is not known, gave Jackson an injection before he died.

Facing a battered reputation and a mountain of debt which The Wall Street Journal reported ran to $500 million, Jackson had spent the last two months rehearsing for the London concerts, including Wednesday at the huge Staples Center arena, home to the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team.
A complex process began in London to refund ticketholders, including people who bought tickets for sell-out shows from unauthorized dealers. A pair of "VIP" passes was offered on e-Bay recently for 16,000 pounds (over $25,000).
In death, Jackson's music enjoyed a commercial renaissance that had eluded him for years. His songs surged to the top 15 slots on online retailer Amazon.com Inc's best-selling albums within hours.

TAINTED TALENT?

Jackson dominated the charts in the 1980s and was one of the most successful entertainers of all time, with a lifetime sales tally estimated at 750 million records, 13 Grammy Awards and several seminal music videos.
"Michael was and will remain one of the greatest entertainers that ever lived," said Motown Records founder Berry Gordy, Jackson's first label boss. "He was exceptional, artistic and original. He gave the world his heart and soul through his music."
Jackson's reputation as a singer and dancer was overshadowed in recent years by his increasingly abnormal appearance and bizarre lifestyle, which included his friendship with a chimp and a preference for the company of children.
He named his estate in the central California foothills Neverland Valley Ranch, in tribute to J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan stories, and built amusement park rides and a petting zoo.

Jackson was twice accused of molesting young boys and was charged in 2003 with child sexual abuse. He became even more reclusive following his 2005 acquittal and vowed he would never again live at Neverland.
Despite reports of Jackson's ill health, the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.
Jackson was born on August 29, 1958, in Gary, Indiana, the seventh of nine children, and first performed with his brothers as a member of the Jackson 5.
His 1982 album "Thriller" yielded seven top-10 singles. The album sold 21 million copies in the United States and at least 27 million internationally.
The following year, he unveiled his signature "moonwalk" dance move, gliding across the stage and setting off an instant trend, while performing "Billie Jean" during an NBC special.

In 1994, Jackson married Elvis Presley's only child, Lisa Marie, but the marriage ended in divorce in 1996.
Jackson married Debbie Rowe the same year and had two children, before splitting in 1999, and he later had another child with an unidentified surrogate mother.
He is survived by three children named Prince Michael I, Paris Michael and Prince Michael II, known for a brief public appearance when his father displayed him to fans in Germany by holding him over the railing of a hotel balcony.

7 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 28.06.09 5:22

Yada

Admin
Admin
Jackson's Secret Musical Library Of Over 100 Songs

It's been suggested that though the man may be gone, fans may still get to enjoy unheard recordings from the King of Pop.

Reports are saying that Michael Jackson kept a secret library of over 100 songs he planned to be released after his death, but only for his children.

One of the singer's biographers, Ian Halperin, author of Unmasked, The Michael Jackson Story, said before his death: “He wants to leave them for his kids, a very personal legacy to them. I was told he will not let them come out now.”

Though that might have been his intention, there are more reports that the superstar was in over $400 million dollars in debt and the selling of this alleged collection would be insisted upon to cover that debt.

8 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 28.06.09 6:11

bunnymegz

Still In Coach
Still In Coach
It's so sad, he was truly gifted musician and his music will live on for years to come.

9 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 30.06.09 19:06

Yada

Admin
Admin
I will miss his music and all the potential music he could have yet to make.. This is the most candid interview I have even seen Michael giving.. Check it out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 03.07.09 23:40

Yada

Admin
Admin
Swiss town erects giant plastic Michael Jackson

ZURICH (AFP) – A giant plastic statue of Michael Jackson has been unveiled in a village near the Swiss city of Zurich, ahead of a ceremony to pay homage to the late pop icon, an organiser said on Friday.

The 12-metre (39 feet), four-tonne grey statue of the self-proclaimed King of Pop, with contrasting gold-coloured belts and straps, was installed on a lawn in the middle of Regensdorf.

"There are just 19 of them in the world and two in Europe," Andreas Grassman, who is organising the event, told AFP.

"We are organising a big party tonight and during the weekend to celebrate" the singer, he said.

The Swiss entrepreneur, who described himself as a big fan of Jackson, explained that that one of his friends had obtained the statue from Sony Music and used it on fairgrounds.

"We have spent the last five days restoring it completely," he added.

The organisers, who are expecting tens of thousands of fans, are preparing to sell roses and candles at the event.

They are also opening a book of condolence for visitors to sign.

"The event will be completely free and of course we will listen to Michael Jackson's music," Gassmann added.

Los Angeles officials brace for Michael Jackson memorial

Los Angeles city officials are planning a massive security operation for Michael Jackson's public memorial service next week, and on Friday urged fans who do not win a ticket in a random drawing to stay away from the basketball arena where the singer will be memorialized.

Organizers have set aside a total of 17,500 tickets through an Internet-based lottery for the televised service at the Staples Center, and for a closed-circuit screening at the nearby Nokia Theater.

Within minutes of the system being announced at a news conference, the computer system crashed. Officials warned additional disruptions were likely as fans from around the world applied for tickets.

"You might want to consider watching this from the comfort of your own home," said Los Angeles City Councilwoman Jan Perry, who is doubling as the city's acting mayor.

A wide area around the venues in downtown Los Angeles will be blocked off for the 10 a.m. (1 p.m. EDT) event. Both local and state law-enforcement agencies have been marshaled for duty.

A local news-radio station reported that more than 1,400 officers from the Los Angeles Police Department alone have been asked to volunteer for duty on Monday and Tuesday. The LAPD, which has about 9,000 officers in total, declined to comment on the report or to reveal a staffing number.

A Jackson family spokesman also declined to provide details of the memorial service, but said there would not be a funeral procession and Jackson's body would not be at the memorial.

Funeral arrangements have not been disclosed, but security has been beefed up at the Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills mortuary, where his body is believed to be held.

Officials were also tight-lipped about the cost of the memorial service, and who would pay for it.

Like other U.S. cities, Los Angeles is strapped for cash in the global recession and similar questions about public tax revenues being spent for such an elaborate ceremony surfaced last month when a $2 million celebration was given for the champion Los Angeles Lakers professional basketball team.

That event, which attracted over 500,000 people, was eventually funded through private donations.

The city has already budgeted for LAPD overtime, Perry said, adding that officials would "deeply appreciate" help to offset incremental costs, such as transportation, sanitation and staging.

Winners of the tickets will be contacted on Sunday and directed to pick up a pair of tickets and wristbands on Monday. No tickets will be sold. The massive demand raised the question of counterfeiting or scalping, drawing pleas from organizers for fans to act responsibly.

"For those that would try to take advantage of this, shame on them," said Tim Leiweke, the president and CEO of AEG, the closely held entertainment concern that owns the venues and was backing Jackson's planned comeback concerts in London.

Jackson's last performance was at the Staples Center. The night before he died of sudden cardiac arrest last Thursday, he rehearsed for the tour at the venue.

11 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 04.07.09 11:43

roza

Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'
I truly love and adore MIchael Jackson and I always will. I hate the media circus and the negativity surrounding it. I pray for his children and hope he is resting in piece...

I still canīt believe that heīs gone... Crying or Very sad

12 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 04.07.09 12:55

Yada

Admin
Admin
Roza, are you going to return your ticket or get a memoir ticket ?

13 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 04.07.09 21:58

roza

Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'
Yada wrote:Roza, are you going to return your ticket or get a memoir ticket ?
What ticket do you mean? Concert ticket? I will get that returned. As for the memorial, I wonīt fly to USA because of that. Firstly because I am broke and secondly, I ma not sure if I had gone even if I had the money.

14 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 04.07.09 22:23

Yada

Admin
Admin
roza wrote:
Yada wrote:Roza, are you going to return your ticket or get a memoir ticket ?
What ticket do you mean? Concert ticket? I will get that returned. As for the memorial, I wonīt fly to USA because of that. Firstly because I am broke and secondly, I ma not sure if I had gone even if I had the money.

Oh, so your ticket will be refunded. Did you know that you could also opt to receive a souvenir ticket instead of a refund? Just to let you know in case you didn't hear.

15 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 06.07.09 0:47

malibubarbie

A New Face
A New Face
They also do tickets or did for memorial but say that no tickets left because of how many people wnated to go.

16 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 07.07.09 19:36

Yada

Admin
Admin
Yeah, I'm watching Michael jackson's memorial service now, live at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And it says only 8,750 fans were sold the tickets for the service Neutral
It's a nice service, a celebration of Michael's music and dance love it!

17 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 07.07.09 20:08

Yada

Admin
Admin
Elizabeth Taylor Twitters

DameElizabeth
"My heart goes to Katherine and Michael jackson's children"

"I said I wouldn't go to the Staples Centre and I certainly don't want to be a part of it. I love him too much."

"I just don't believe that Michael would want me to share my grief with millions of others. How I feel is between us. Not a public event."

"I will always love Michael from the depth of my being and nothing can seperate us"

18 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 08.07.09 16:36

lilsurprises

I only got to see bits and pieces of the Memorial.....but thought it was nicely done from what I saw.. a very sad day for his family. I hope the media will leave him alone now.

19 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 09.07.09 8:08

Bailey

I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
I cried the entire time but especially when his daughter spoke Sad

20 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 09.07.09 13:15

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
me too...that paris reminds me a little bit of lisa....
oh, just to ask, was lisa there?

21 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 09.07.09 15:59

Bailey

I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
Lisa Marie?
I don't think so

22 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 09.07.09 18:35

Yada

Admin
Admin
They are similar in a way. They both lost their much beloved mega-star dad at such a tender age Crying or Very sad
Lisa Marie appearantly did not show for the public memorial

23 Re: Michael Jackson has died on 11.07.09 22:25

roza

Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'
Yada wrote:Elizabeth Taylor Twitters

DameElizabeth
"My heart goes to Katherine and Michael jackson's children"

"I said I wouldn't go to the Staples Centre and I certainly don't want to be a part of it. I love him too much."

"I just don't believe that Michael would want me to share my grief with millions of others. How I feel is between us. Not a public event."

"I will always love Michael from the depth of my being and nothing can seperate us"
I īll always love Elisabeth for everything she has done for Michael. I just came home from vacation and I am watching the memorial. I am crying so hard.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum