Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Family and friends » Michael Jackson Is Laid To Rest

Michael Jackson Is Laid To Rest

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Michael Jackson is laid to rest in a private ceremony of 200 guests at the Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Thursday (September 3), ten weeks after his sudden death.

A choir performs during a public memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California in July. Michael Jackson's poignant final journey got under way Thursday as around 200 family and close friends gathered for the music icon's funeral at a star-studded Los Angeles cemetery.

Michaelís family, including his mother Katherine and father Joe, his siblings, and his three children Prince Michael, Paris, and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, were driven to the memorial park in a fleet of Rolls Royce limousines, arriving over an hour late for the planned 7pm start.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The king of popís close friends including Macaulay Culkin and his girlfriend Mila Kunis, actor Chris Tucker, and Elizabeth Taylor attended the outdoor ceremony. Jacksonís ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley also turned out to honor her late former husband.

http://simplyriley.com

Graceland

Making Magic
Making Magic
Thanks for posting this. I seen coverage of this on tv but I didn't see Lisa. I know they said she was there, and they did show other people, but they never showed Lisa.

suz84

Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking
On extra they showed riley and lisa getting out of a car for the funeral.

Graceland

Making Magic
Making Magic
I'm just after seeing the pic that Yada posted on another thread.

Yada

Admin
Admin
I wonder if we will ever get to see more of the Presleys with the Jacksons

Yada

Admin
Admin
Jacksons Request For Aerial Coverage Of MJ's Memorial To Be Pulled

The brother of Michael, Randy Jackson, has spoken out on behalf of the Jackson family, stating that they're absolutely appalled at the lengths the media went to cover MJ's private burial on Thursday.

'As a family, we are all aware of how Michaelís life, and his death, touched so many around the world. It is why we held a public memorial in my brotherís honor. And it is the reason we chose to release a small amount of footage leading up to yesterdayís ceremony at Forest Lawn.

I was dismayed last night and again today at the coverage I saw on television of our ceremony for Michael. We had asked the media to respect the privacy and the sanctity of this event; to give us one moment of privacy to mourn as a family out of the public spotlight. Unfortunately, despite a no-fly zone around Forest Lawn, many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it.

I therefore ask today that media organizations airing helicopter footage of the ceremony we held for my brother immediately pull that footage from their air and refrain from airing it in the future.'

Neutral

rileyfan

I'm Capable
I'm Capable
Yada wrote:I wonder if we will ever get to see more of the Presleys with the Jacksons
I doubt it.

lmp18

I'm Capable
I'm Capable
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
I believe she will she always has but one mj's forums said she stuck will janet
after the service they were close at one time i think now through this loss
she will remain close w/all the jacksons.

Yada

Admin
Admin
I'd never seen those pictures of Lisa with MJ's parents.. Thanks so much. It was nice of her to keep in touch with them long after the divorce. I believe she will always be there for them and them for her..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum