Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion



You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Riley's News, Photos & Discussions » Lisa,riley and ryan at LAX airport

Lisa,riley and ryan at LAX airport

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lmp18


I'm Capable
I'm Capable
Check out Brunopress type lisa marie presley

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I tried it earlier and gave up No they are not even in downloadable format, those little tiny pictures. Thanks for the information though

http://simplyriley.com

roza

avatar
Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'
There are also some pictures of Riley at some Jumbo juice or something.

Bailey

avatar
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
OMG
How recent was this?
That is totally Ryan with them at LAX...

lilsurprises

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
I know! It said on the website that it was July 2009....I wonder if they got it wrong somehow? i dont know! very weird.
confused

rileyfan

avatar
I'm Capable
I'm Capable
I think it's recent. Notice Ryan's haircut.

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
Thanks for the photos, lil! My pc wouldn't let me save the page uhhm, don't know

Looks like Lisa Marie might have given birth a short while ago

http://simplyriley.com

Graceland

avatar
Making Magic
Making Magic
Thanks for the pics. I searched the net to try to find them bigger but I couldn't find them.

Bailey

avatar
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
Have a look at Riley's skirt and shoes
They look like the ones she's wearing when she went out clubbing with Jonah Hill!
Her hair looks the same too
Maybe it is more recent that we think?

Guest


Guest
I think the pics are recent...because of the way Lisa looks.
The only thing that's botherin me is that ryan is with them. Didn't Riley say in that spanish interview that she's single?? So why should they go on vacation (or whatever) together?

keough

avatar
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
they are definitely recent. ryan just hurt his hand recently thus the wrapping...maybe they all flew back over to london together? ryan is there now

Bailey

avatar
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
They're still friends so they're probably just flying home together!
It's good that they don't hate each other

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
keough wrote:they are definitely recent. ryan just hurt his hand recently thus the wrapping...maybe they all flew back over to london together? ryan is there now

Thanks for the clues, keough. How did Ryan injure his hand, do you know? Is he in London for his latest album or just a break?
Bailey- I think, as you said, they just have remained good friends. It just shows now decent they both are. Instead of a going through a sad hostility, they remain friends, civilized

http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Thanks for everyones tips on this mystery! LOL .....and Riley definitely has her mom and dad to look aat that, even after arguments, you can be civilized with someone you've had a relationship with... kudos to danny and lisa!

Nod

keough

avatar
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
Yada wrote:
keough wrote:they are definitely recent. ryan just hurt his hand recently thus the wrapping...maybe they all flew back over to london together? ryan is there now

Thanks for the clues, keough. How did Ryan injure his hand, do you know? Is he in London for his latest album or just a break?
Bailey- I think, as you said, they just have remained good friends. It just shows now decent they both are. Instead of a going through a sad hostility, they remain friends, civilized

he fell down an escalator at universal studios and cut it open as well as his shoulder haha. he's in london to work on the new album Smile

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
^ ouch! an accident that could have left him in a more serious condition allright, he is lucky to have survived with just a hand and shoulder injury, poor fella.
I wonder what his new album called and whether he wrote any songs for Riley

http://simplyriley.com

Bailey

avatar
I Cannes Do It
I Cannes Do It
Yeppp!
Great role models!

keough

avatar
Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
he's probably written some stuff with her in mind, i know he wrote rise from the last album about her

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: Presley's Pride

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
lilsurprises wrote:Thanks for everyones tips on this mystery! LOL .....and Riley definitely has her mom and dad to look aat that, even after arguments, you can be civilized with someone you've had a relationship with... kudos to danny and lisa!

Nod

LOL. I agree with you she has good role models and Elvis &Cilla were also very kind and tender with one another after their divorce.
Decency just runs in the family love it!

http://simplyriley.com

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
lilsurprises wrote:I know! It said on the website that it was July 2009....I wonder if they got it wrong somehow? i dont know! very weird.
confused

The truth has come out. Very Happy Stacy of Presley's Pride says these photos may be the ones when Lisa Marie and her children were invited by Sarah Ferguson, after Michael's passing away.. July 2009.
Ryan was also on his way to the UK. So, it all adds up..

http://simplyriley.com

Pinkgirl


Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking
Yada wrote:
lilsurprises wrote:I know! It said on the website that it was July 2009....I wonder if they got it wrong somehow? i dont know! very weird.
confused

The truth has come out. Very Happy Stacy of Presley's Pride says these photos may be the ones when Lisa Marie and her children were invited by Sarah Ferguson, after Michael's passing away.. July 2009.
Ryan was also on his way to the UK. So, it all adds up..

Ryan left for London on September 4; Ben went with him. He fell down the escalator either August 25 or 26. I'd guess the pictures were taken the fourth, when Ryan and Ben left for London.

Yada

avatar
Admin
Admin
Oh, dear. It's getting more complicated laugh out loud Someone on Presley's Pride posted that these pictures were taken on Sept.7!!
Pinkgirl, but all of them were together this one particular day.. I wonder where they were all heading to

http://simplyriley.com

Pinkgirl


Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking
I was just guessing on the fourth. One of my friends that spoke to Ryan said he was leaving then. Something may have changed. And I think the seventh could be right. Brunopress is from another country, so when they have the date as "07-09", it meant September ninth.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum