05.08.17 3:39 by lilsurprises

» Riley Keough Articles!
05.08.17 2:33 by lilsurprises

» RILEY PHOTOS!!
18.07.17 18:53 by lilsurprises

»  Louis Vuitton SERIES 7
11.07.17 19:54 by Yada

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Family and friends » Ben in Scotland at the Brazen Head Pub, 12/5/09

Ben in Scotland at the Brazen Head Pub, 12/5/09

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lilsurprises

HERE are Celtic fans looking All Shook Up - as they party with the footy-mad grandson of ELVIS.
Ben Presley Keough, 17, was snapped after he popped into Glasgow's Brazen Head pub after watching the Hoops in action at Parkhead.

And with the Bhoys winning, the youngster - who looks just like his legendary grandad - was delighted that there would be no Crying In The Chapel.

Ben, whose mum is Elvis's only child Lisa Marie Presley, 41, was taken to the famous Gorbals boozer by Gianni Capaldi, 34.

The businessman, from Hamilton, owns a string of LA nightclubs frequented by stars such as Justin Timberlake and Kirsten Dunst.

And he also took US singer Ryan Cabrera, 27, to the Glasgow boozer for some ALEHOUSE Rock.

Gianni said: "Ryan and Ben both enjoyed themselves in Scotland and I thought I would give them a cultural experience.

"So I took them to the Brazen Head pub in the Gorbals."

He added: "I think it was a bit of an eye-opener for them!"

Gian Fraioli, 37, who took our picture, said: "No one really believed that the King's grandson was in the building.

"But a couple of the bar staff went online and saw a picture of him, so that's how we knew.

"He had a brilliant time and got on well with everyone."

Ben's dad is Lisa Marie's first hubby, musician Danny Keough, 45 - who is a big Celtic fan.

Gianni added: "It's great that Ben has followed the tradition.

"It was his first trip to Scotland and first visit to Parkhead, so he was delighted. And he now knows the Brazen Head is the place to celebrate a Hoops win."

Last month Ben, who is also a singer, partied at a London nightclub with his mum and GRAN, Priscilla Presley, 63.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yada

Admin
Admin
cool! Great! He is a lovely kid and in this photo, he so much looks like his granddad, lucky boy!
The whole pub must have had an amazing, surreal time with Benjamin being there as they are mostly middle-aged people with real life memories of Elvis king

http://simplyriley.com

Luvaluva

Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger
Weird. This same article was with this picture I found.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lilsurprises

he sure has a funny look on his face , lol....thanks for posting!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum