Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Family and friends » Letter from Priscilla

Letter from Priscilla

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Letter from Priscilla on 23.03.10 18:37

Yada

Admin
Admin
From her site at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

March 21, 2010

Hello to all of you who have been so supportive and to those who have been so patient with me getting on my site. It has been a busy year and time has passed so quickly.

I have some new projects I am passionate about. One is my passion for unique and stylish jewelry. I have been designing now for over a year and feel I have some original and interesting pieces. I'm now working on where I'd like to find a home for my pieces so that I can reach as many jewelry lovers I know that are out there. I will let you know as soon as I find the right home.

And, believe it or not, still working on that play I have been wanting to do now for years. It seems it may be coming together soon. It's a play about my life and experiences from a woman's point of view living in a mans world.

The rescue horses at Graceland are doing wonderful. Thank you for your inquires. It's nice to know there are so many animal lovers in the world. The horses look like show horses now and are nurtured and very much loved. They have become accustomed to people taking pictures, and they are friendly and now tame.

Harper and Finley are growing and are the apple of our eyes. They are so precious. Both are now walking and even chasing each other. It is really a joy having little ones around again and watching them interact.

If you ever get a change try and see Cirque du Soleil, Viva Elvis in Las Vegas. It is still a work in progress but is causing a very nice buzz around town. Would love to hear your comments.
Stay tuned!
Love,
Priscilla

http://simplyriley.com

2 Re: Letter from Priscilla on 24.03.10 1:32

lilsurprises

aww that was nice of her to keep the fans updated.... i bet lisa and michael have their hands full with those two little ones, hehe..... i bet the horses are beautiful!!!!
thanks yada for posting!
cheers

3 Re: Letter from Priscilla on 24.03.10 15:21

rileyfan

I'm Capable
I'm Capable
I wonder if has seen The Runaways yet.

4 Re: Letter from Priscilla Today at 16:10

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum