Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » BEHIND THE SCENES » General Chat & Introductions » Introductions

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Introductions on 15.07.13 18:46

Yada

Admin
Admin
Hi dear peeps,

This is the new topic where everyone can introduce themselves in our re-opening in 2013.

We'd like to hear from you all, so please do not hesitate to introduce yourselves

Have fun!

Last edited by Yada on 01.11.14 9:39; edited 2 times in total

http://simplyriley.com

2 Re: Introductions on 15.07.13 23:33

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
here's my presentation!
My real name is Rita but here on the internet my name is Judy
I live in Italy, in Venice, and I'm 23 years old.
I've just graduated from university a few months ago and now I'm looking for a job, but it's very difficult thing to find nowadays for the crisis we're living in, anyway I'm positive for the future.
I love animals, especially cats, I have a few of them and I am completely in love with them, they are my little babies:luve it!: 
My other great passion is acting, actually I've done few things, like few plays in a theatre and I worked as an extra for a German TV series. I would love to work in the artistic field, as I'm also an art lover and I like to write little screenplays and stories.
I first heard of Riley in 2004 when I read her name on a newspaper and, as I was a huge fan of Elvis, I immediately wanted to know everything about her. In those months she was in Milan for her runway debut and I have to say that when I first saw a picture of her with Lisa I thought "no way, this girl can't be 14! she looks older!" lol We have the same age so I've always seen her as a role model. I like her attitude, style and personality, and I appreciate very much her acting choices!! She's down to earth, with a huge talent (I mean, just think of Jack and Diane, how great was she?) and I'm sure we will see her in many other projects in the future!
I've also had the honor to get a reply from Riley few months ago, when I sent her a message without thinking she would answer, but she was so polite!!
I love this forum so much, even if we're a close group of fans we work great together to find all her latest news!!
And this is me! I guess you've never seen my face lol
" />

3 Re: Introductions on 16.07.13 0:01

Yada

Admin
Admin
  aww, hello there, Rita! It's nice to see your face

Can you repost Riley's message again in the forum? I loved every word of it, and we are grateful for her message back to you!

By the way, I'm following your steps in posting a picture of mine and I hope the fellow peeps do the same.. this is me and my son, taken 2-3 months back  
he is my little hero, my pride and joy!  

4 Re: Introductions on 16.07.13 1:09

lilsurprises

aww so great to see you guys faces, I hope more people start posting! Please tell us a little about yourselves!!!!! thank you! 

As for me, well I live in the United States - Indiana to be exact, but its only about 45 minutes from Chicago. I've been in the medical field a long time, I was a paramedic and now I work in a doctors office. I have one daughter, and 3 grandchildren! They're awesomely funny cute kids, i'm not proud or anything lol. I've been a fan of Lisa's since 2003 when one day I bought her CD at the store, I had no idea it was gonna be there, I was actually buying another bands' cd at the time. I had recently seen Lisa on the Diane Sawyer show, and thought, wow what a fascinating person! I was not a fan of Elvis'....sorry to say I didn't grow up with his music, so honestly......I don't know much about his music or history. I've been lucky enough to hang out with her more then a few times, and she's so polite, intelligent and fun to talk to. As for Riley, well I met her once backstage at Lisa's concert, and thought she was a very sweet girl. I started following her modeling career and thought she was awesome, I'm so glad I did, because now her acting career has been brilliant!
So, here's me......this was taken some months ago too, I cant remember, my hair is more straight now tho lol

5 Re: Introductions on 16.07.13 1:19

Yada

Admin
Admin
love it! Oh, so you weren't an Elvis fan before and you almost 'accidentally' got into Lisa Marie's music! That's something rare here, I guess. Lisa Marie needs a base of fans like you, her very own group of fans, totally independent from her background and parents..
I know that she  likes your company and she once asked for your help in naming a medicine for her, on one of her tours.. Hehe, cute
Hey, I'm a first-time mum, I find having my own child so fascinating, although I'm sure after a few grandchildren, the novelty will wear off Very Happy 

I live in Dublin, and I work at public sector, I like my job. I was born and raised in Istanbul, and moved to Ireland 6 years ago.. I was an English teacher back in Turkey, by the way. (Can you tell, with my spelling and all??)
I've been an Elvis fan since the age of 13 and my fascination continued with his descendants Cheering

6 Re: Introductions on 16.07.13 21:58

Darlene

I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here
Oh my god, I was finally able to register to this forum! frustrated Cheering cool! happy
Anyway, I live in the Nehterlands and I'm a photographer - well student. ^^

I remember my grandma being a big big fan of Elvis, think she was even crushing on him and she still gets weak knees when you start about him. It's kinda adorable though.

I'm not really good in telling things about myself but as we are sharing pics of ourselves. Here's one of me.

http://gabriellawilde.net

7 Re: Introductions on 16.07.13 22:04

Yada

Admin
Admin
frustrated cool! I'm so pleased to see you here, Darlene!!!! Cheering 
Welcome on board!
Nice to see you,too. First time I see your picture Smile

8 Re: Introductions on 16.07.13 22:12

Darlene

I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here
Thank you! So good to finally be here Very Happy And yes.

http://gabriellawilde.net

9 Re: Introductions on 24.07.13 20:42

lilsurprises

Yes, isn't that unusual Yada? I really never got into Elvis' music and my parents weren't either....maybe that was one appeal to Lisa, whenever I had the chance to speak to her, I didn't mention her father. Just tried to keep my conversations simple. I never knew you were an English teacher! That's great!
I hope more people post!!!!!!

10 Re: Introductions on 05.08.13 13:59

Jac

A New Face
A New Face
So I guess I should re-introduce myself. Real name is Jacqueline. People on Lisa's forum as I said in the welcome back thread call me Jac. lilsurprises knows me xD. Um...I live in Virginia and am 30 years old and I like to write. I'm not good at intros

11 Re: Introductions on 05.08.13 14:02

Yada

Admin
Admin
Jac, welcome back to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here with us, too. I'm also a member at Lisa's forum, I cannot remember my password though Smile 

12 Re: Introductions on 26.01.14 16:55

lilsurprises

Hope more people post their Introductions...........its nice to know who is here!!!
Thought I would share one of my pics with Lisa from last year on her Tour....it was a lot of fun.

13 Re: Introductions on 27.01.14 12:42

Thank you for sharing this photo...you both look so amazing  

14 Re: Introductions on 28.01.14 8:33

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
Lucky you!!!! cool! 

15 Re: Introductions on 28.01.14 15:10

lilsurprises

oh thanks Michaela!!!!!!!!! (I appreciate that as a woman who is getting older hahahaa!) ...and yes I have been sooooooo lucky Judy to see her as many times as I have. Looking back, I cant believe it myself lol. Hope everyones having a good day ...

16 Re: Introductions on 27.10.15 17:49

Hi my real name is Azra and I am 20 years old.
I became a fan of Riley when I saw her in Magic Mike, and through Kristen Stewart. In my opinion Riley deserves more fans, because she is the prettiest and kindest Smile

I'm so happy that you guys run this forum and site about her. Keep it up!

17 Re: Introductions on 27.10.15 22:53

Yada

Admin
Admin
Hi Azra! Your message is very much appreciated! It's always great to hear from fans of Riley!
I agree she's the prettiest and kindest.

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the forum!

18 Re: Introductions on 11.05.16 15:40

rainbows

I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here
huh ah i guess i should intruduced myself
my name is yamiris
im a 22 yrs old from dominican republic
the firts time i heard of riley was when mad max fury come out i knew who riley was bc im a mj fan soooooooo you can guess the rest i decided to watch the movie and i really like it love she so down to earth and genuine she dosent let hollywod get to her so far i ve watched from her projects mad max the good doctor dixiland witch i love also and gfe that i just finished and well about myself idk there nothing really intresting haha

19 Re: Introductions on 11.05.16 20:11

Yada

Admin
Admin
reinbows wrote: huh ah i guess  i should intruduced  myself  
my name is yamiris
im a 22 yrs old  from dominican  republic
the firts time i heard of riley was when mad max fury  come out  i knew who riley was bc  im a mj  fan soooooooo you can guess the rest   i decided to watch the movie and i really  like it  love she so  down to earth  and genuine she dosent  let hollywod get to her  so far i ve watched  from her projects mad max  the good doctor dixiland witch i love  also and gfe that i just finished  and well about  myself idk  there  nothing really intresting haha

Hi Yamiris, thanks for the intro! How did you find out about this fansite?
And I agree with what you say about Riley. Spot on! Those are the reasons we like and follow her, too!

20 Re: Introductions on 11.05.16 22:31

rainbows

I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here
Yada wrote:
reinbows wrote: huh ah i guess  i should intruduced  myself  
my name is yamiris
im a 22 yrs old  from dominican  republic
the firts time i heard of riley was when mad max fury  come out  i knew who riley was bc  im a mj  fan soooooooo you can guess the rest   i decided to watch the movie and i really  like it  love she so  down to earth  and genuine she dosent  let hollywod get to her  so far i ve watched  from her projects mad max  the good doctor dixiland witch i love  also and gfe that i just finished  and well about  myself idk  there  nothing really intresting haha

Hi Yamiris, thanks for the intro! How did you find out about this fansite?
And I agree with what you say about
Riley. Spot on! Those are the reasons we like and follow her, too!
YES she is amezing i actually knew because of lisa i fallow her on twitter and she
fallows the account i ve known for long but since i ve started to watch some of her projects i decide to join i had been here before as a lilltle ghots checking it out and then the other day i went i should join why not

21 Re: Introductions on 13.05.16 23:01

driley

A New Face
A New Face
Hello, it's been a while since I joined this forum but I didn't have the time to write anything.
I am the new owner of http://riley-keough.com/ Smile I really love the work you do here, you are all really dedicated and respectful towards Riley, that's awesome <3

Can I post a link to this forum on my site?

22 Re: Introductions on 16.05.16 6:34

Yada

Admin
Admin
Hi, driley! THanks for your support. Sure, go ahead and link the forum up on your site!

All the best!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum