Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Family and friends » Alex Pettyfer pose to celebrate new movie Endless Love

Alex Pettyfer pose to celebrate new movie Endless Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Admin
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://simplyriley.com

Darlene

I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here
Yeah, I like those photos a lot! One thing I don't like abou it, they photoshopped it too much!

http://gabriellawilde.net

Kricker95

I'm Capable
I'm Capable
wow darlene your good i couldnt even tell   

the first photo is stunning  

5 her and Alex on 29.01.14 9:18

justine

Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking
I love how private they are, but does anyone know if she'll be going with him on any of the upcoming
promotional appearances he has to make for Endless Love? Even if she was there, I don't think they'd
walk the red carpet together.

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
I don't think so, they are not together anymore...but maybe she will be there to support him, they're still friends...we'll see!

7 her new boyfriend on 31.01.14 18:39

justine

Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking
I know this is a horrible thing to say, but she didn't cheat on Alex, did she? Because he's talking about
in interviews how he wants to be a dad while she's indulging in PDA. I know its probably just a coincidence and maybe Alex is happy for her, but I was just wondering.
I thought they were cute together. Here's hoping maybe they'll reconcile

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
No, they broke up in early 2013 I guess

Yada

Admin
Admin
judy, did you mean 2014? Cause Alex and Riley were together for most of the time in 2013

keough

Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
They haven't been together for awhile, I think they got back together very briefly but it's been a good chunk of time that they've been split up

lilsurprises

It was rumored he cheated on her a long while back.... I hope the best for them both.... She looks happy with her new beau Smile

Kricker95

I'm Capable
I'm Capable
Yeah there were rumors but they were false and im pretty sure they were still a couple all through 2013 so Im pretty sure they broke up im gonna guess they broke up before she went to film mad max

13 her ring on 01.02.14 8:06

justine

Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking
I'm pretty sure they were together when she went to go film Mad Max because we saw pictures of her at the airport wearing what people thought was an engagement ring (don't know about that for sure), but they were together for the most part during film. I'm just hoping it was a coincidence she hooks up with a stuntman after the fact.
I still kind of hope her and Alex might get back together.

Kricker95

I'm Capable
I'm Capable
yes sorry i meant to also add reshoots and i agree with you i hope she gets back with alex also

15 Alex Pettyfer on 09.02.14 5:16

justine

Steady Lurking
Steady Lurking
Does anyone know if her and Alex are still friends? Like I said before, I really liked them together.

Yada

Admin
Admin
Alex and Riley are no longer together as a couple. I don't know whether they are on good terms, still.. However, looking at Riley's past, she's remained friendly with her ex boyfriends, i.e. Ryan Cabrera.. I'm sure there are no hard feelings in there, knowing Riley

keough

Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
when they broke up the first time, I guess alex was seeing someone and he and riley still talked on the phone while he was in Atlanta filming endless love so i'm sure they're still friendly this second time

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum