Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Riley's Projects » Help Riley Build

Help Riley Build

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help Riley Build on 17.07.14 17:34

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
Riley has started a campaign to raise money to build a school in Nepal!      So proud of this girl! Here what she wrote on instagram:

helpmebuild hey everyone I'm trying to raise $30,000.00 by January 2015 to build a primary school in Nepal for children in extreme poverty, who have no way of getting an education. I will actually be going there and building myself, of course with @buildon and the help from local volunteers. I would TRULY appreciate any donation, 1 dollar would help. Please visit the LINK in my BIO for donations. ❤️❤️❤️
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 Re: Help Riley Build on 17.07.14 17:44

keough

Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
I donated earlier! What a great cause!

3 Re: Help Riley Build on 17.07.14 17:52

Yada

Admin
Admin
She's so lovely!

I saw it on her instagram, too and almost was going to send a message but I guess I'm a bit shy..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://simplyriley.com

4 Re: Help Riley Build on 17.07.14 19:58

Yada

Admin
Admin
Ok! I had the courage to send a message from my instagram account. She replied at me and lilsurprises!  Very Happy 
simplyriley.com donated!  Cheering

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 Re: Help Riley Build on 17.07.14 21:28

lilsurprises

She is amazing, and has such a warm heart! She's always helped her mom with causes like Presleysplace etc... I remember lisa saying that riley always wanted to help. Thanks for adding my name yada!! I'm gonna get on over there and donate!
 Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering cheers 

6 Re: Help Riley Build on 17.07.14 21:37

Yada

Admin
Admin
lilsurprises wrote:She is amazing, and has such a warm heart! She's always helped her mom with causes like Presleysplace etc... I remember lisa saying that riley always wanted to help. Thanks for adding my name yada!! I'm gonna get on over there and donate!
 Cheering Cheering Cheering Cheering cheers 

Cheering  Cheering  you're most welcome, that donation was meant from us both, the admin team fyi..

7 Re: Help Riley Build on 20.07.14 9:14

Yada

Admin
Admin
lil, you donated 100 Dollars!  cool! cool! 
I love all projects for children. They deserve the best
I guess Riley will be a great philanthropist like Angelina Jolie, Audrey Hepburn and the like..

8 Re: Help Riley Build on 22.07.14 20:45

lilsurprises

I really wanted to help her cause and be a small part of what she's trying to achieve for the children, I hope it changes many lives! According to Jadan she will be leaving in Feb 2015 to build it! So excited for her!

happy happy 

9 Re: Help Riley Build on 05.08.14 16:35

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
EHi, take a look here! looks like John Travolta donated 5,000 dollars!!! Cheering Cheering 
I'm so happy for Riley!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10 Re: Help Riley Build on 06.08.14 4:03

lilsurprises

Him and his wife are good friends with Lisa......that's amazing!  cool! 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum