Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Riley's News, Photos & Discussions » riley and Ben are engaged!!

riley and Ben are engaged!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 riley and Ben are engaged!! on 13.08.14 22:28

keough

Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
i'm not going to post the photo as it's from bens Instagram and Facebook but congratulations to them!!!

aeg345

Strange Stranger
Strange Stranger
No way!

lilsurprises

Great news! They are so cute together...   cool! 

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
Oh My! I was expecting this, it's clear they love each other very much!!!    Happy for them, Ben is very cute!

Darlene

I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here
Congrats to the both of them! I think it's too soon, but if she's happy with him, which she clearly is, then who am I to stop her - lol. Smile

http://gabriellawilde.net

Yada

Admin
Admin
I have a feeling theirs is the real thing and that Riley feels she is really loved and cared for.. She can be real comfortable around him and vice versa.

Ben seems to be the kind of a man who prefers to stay behind in the relationship and not pursue an ambitious career.

For Riley, acting is a job, as we all know she is pretty much leading a quiet life and Ben working in the same industry and with his confidence, they complement each other..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://simplyriley.com

To be honest, I was very surprised to hear that Riley&Ben have been engaged.... Shocked

I wish both of them the best!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum