Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Family and friends » Elvis Presley’s Private Jets Up For Auction

Elvis Presley’s Private Jets Up For Auction

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yada

Admin
Admin
According to this website, Elvis' jet is up for sale.. I wonder if it's correct?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://simplyriley.com

lilsurprises

It is true......and these are the responses from Lisa and Priscilla:

LISA-

We have not owned the planes for years. We have leased it, It is the owners who are doing all of this to try and get more money. #Greed

PRISCILLA-

It's very disheartening and unsettling that you point your fingers at my daughter, Jack Soden, EPE as a whole, our partners and myself as the blame for the sale of the planes. Do you honestly think we want them sold? Have you never thought that the owners are the culprits? That perhaps THEY are greedy, unwilling to be fair, or are being TOTALLY unreasonable? Shame on you for using threats of not going to Graceland or that we're going to lose loyal fans. Or asking what's next? Putting your two cents on an issue you know nothing of the DETAILS is quite disturbing. This is a business matter that needs good common sense and good business sense that anyone in our position needs to apply.

A quote Elvis stated many times:

"Don't criticize what you don't understand, son... you never walked in that man’s shoes."

I state my case.[/b][/b]

Yada

Admin
Admin
oh wow, Priscilla seems to be very upset. First time I hear she speaks that sharp.
But why did I think EPE owned the planes? I had no idea they were bought by others.. In that case, why are they so upset?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://simplyriley.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum