Riley Keough Fan Forum
Riley Keough Fan Forum

For, and by her fans. Online since 2008

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Riley Keough Fan Forum on your social bookmarking website

Shopmotion

You are not connected. Please login or register

Riley Keough Fan Forum » RILEY KEOUGH » Riley's Movies & T.V. series » "THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE" - Page 2 (Locked)

"THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE" - Page 2 (Locked)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

keough

Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
oh that's weird! that is unfortunate! i'm sure it will end up online soon

roza

Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'
If you happen to come across it somewhere, please let me know.

keough

Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
I will keep an eye out for you!

roza

Can't Stop Postin'
Can't Stop Postin'
Thanks.

lilsurprises

I watched all the episodes.... And wow, I am in shock! Her performance was amazing! I have a ton of screen caps from it... Post when I can... Her outfits were so beautiful, and her hair was gorgeous, so many different styles of ponytails... But I could watch this series over again...so much going on... A lot of nudity and sex for anyone questioning about that.....totally brilliant job on this one!

judy

Riley Groupie
Riley Groupie
I am watching it in an italian tv on demand, very affordable to be honest (the first month is free, it's called infinity.tv) they have it in original language or in italian but i don't like the way they dubbed her voice so i'm watching it with the original audio. So far i had to stop at episode 5 but only because i have a life, lol! It's very addictive, now i understand all the things she explained in her interviews: Christine is a very complex character and she is magnetic and mesmerizing! really really good job! I find her funny too! of course there are sex scenes but you can see that there is this major focus on her emotions. Like Riley said, sometimes it is unconfortable to see her private moments, but that's one of the things i like about the show, it's a new perspective. Almost everything is perfect and i'm really happy for Riley because with this role more and more people will see how amazing she is, and she was very corageous to pick this role, I really can't think of a similar role right now on tv...you clearly see that she studied Christine very well! Not to mention her hair...they couldn't be more perfect, I wish i had her hair too! Can't wait to see the other episodes...oh, I've seen that on the starz website there are a lot of extra features, more than one for every episodes, would like so much too see those!
cool! cool! cool! cool! cool! cool!

Darlene

I'm A Regular Here
I'm A Regular Here
HBO here in the Netherlands sometimes adds new series from Starz (like Flesh & Bone) to their HBO On Demand subscription. My mum has it, so maybe I should pay her a visit this week and check for it. Smile I really wanna see it. I read the reviews they are amazing.

http://gabriellawilde.net

keough

Rebel Rebel
Rebel Rebel
finished it all finally. very interesting, though a very sterile series though i know that's what they were going for! it's nice to see such a different character for riley and i think she was wonderful

Yada

Admin
Admin
I will download this app tonight and try to watch it on the android. If not, I will wait for it to be online..

Thank you guys for all the reviews! I thorougly enjoyed reading your comments and I'm convinced she did a good job out there. Looking forward to seeing all 13 episodes! frustrated

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://simplyriley.com

Yada

Admin
Admin
This topic got huge! So, it's time to start a new one!
Let's keep posting all the updates in the new topic!
Thank you, all!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://simplyriley.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum